Doing Jewelry The Right Way

How To Buy Pink Diamonds A number of rich people no longer buy white diamonds. The view of such individuals is that white diamonds are average. Alternatively, most wealthy individuals opt for certain kinds of diamonds that are not only rare but highly valuable. Pink diamonds are the rarest and most valuable, among other varieties of colored diamonds. On average pink diamonds cost 20 times more than the cost of white diamonds. As results, lots of people are acquiring pink diamonds for the purposes of investing. Pink diamonds can appreciate by 50 percent or more by average in 3 years. This is one of the reasons why people are opting to invest in them. The good thing is any person can invest in these rare metals. One does not necessarily need to be wealthy in order to put money into these metals. Pink Diamonds are Rare Because of This Reason The rarity of pink diamonds is down to a few reasons. For starters, there is only 1 diamond in every 10,000 diamonds mined. Scientists are yet to conclude what causes the pink color in diamond. In addition, a certain site in Australia accounts for 90 percent of pink diamonds. The site is known as Argyle pink diamond mine and is located in Perth Western Australia. Production in the mine began in 1983 and is set to conclude in the year 2020. India, South Africa, Indonesia and Brazil account for the remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds. The US is the biggest buyer of pink diamonds followed by Japan and India.
The Essentials of Jewelry – 101
When Purchasing Pink Diamonds Consider the Following Tips
A Simple Plan For Investigating Businesses
Generally, white diamonds are judged on clarity, carat weight, cut and color. Pink diamonds are judged differently on the other hand. Darker pink diamonds are the most expensive in this case. Ultimately, buyers ought to choose pink diamonds that inspire them. When purchasing pink diamonds, you ought to consider your budget other than color saturation. If you have more money, then you can go for the most expensive pink diamond. The most expensive diamonds are dark in color. Ultimately, it is your budget that decides whether you go with a darker or lighter shade. Other qualities that determine the quality of pink diamonds include hue, brightness and intensity. Origin Most of the pink diamonds being sold are legit if you take into consideration that 90 percent of pink diamonds are mined from one site in Australia. You should however make sure that you ask the origin of every piece of diamond you purchase. Knowing the origin helps avoid buying diamonds that have been acquired though violence. For instance, you shouldn’t buy diamond originating from Sierra Leone. Finally, one can purchase pink diamond from popular retailers. In addition, pink diamonds can be bought from the internet.